Friday, November 9, 2007

#13 Tag! You're It!

At first, I read all the accompany literature for this task and watched the videos and tutorials and found myself starting to get confused. And then, I went to the site, set up and account and it really was easier then it seemed. I thought the tips was the best of the accompanying links. There was one problem in that when I wanted to place the del.icio.us button on the web browser, my computer did not allow me to do it without permission. The way around this was to simply add it as a link and place that on the bottom of my tool bar. I added links that I thought were a little special that I use and when I saw how many others in del.icio.us used them, some of them were unique and some were very common. I do see this as a great tool and will continue to use it. You are welcome to take a look at my links as I have added the site to the right of my blog. Enjoy.

No comments: