Wednesday, October 31, 2007

#10 Play around with Image Generators


I have thoroughly enjoyed this exercise. I will say, it was very time consuming and enjoyed a little too much. First, I was glad to come across FD Toys, bighugelabs.com/flickr. I had been looking for a good site to make my own products from photos and this site was great. Maybe a holiday toy in the works. However, the real time on this exercise was spent on The Generator Blog, generatorblog.blogspot.com. There are so many site and options on the side that lead to hours of fun. Of note, I loved the personalized Dylan song, the sudoku generator and, of course, the Simpsons' character generator. I have been looking to making myself a Simpsons' character since the Tracy Ullman show. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The biggest collection of image generators found @ www.CustomSignGenerator.com!