Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#7 Blog about Technology

Being able to blog about anything technology leads me to talking about two things with a common theme. With the birth of my second son recently, using tools such as email, digial camera, flickr and blogspot has enabled my wife and I to share our news with so many family and friends in a short amount of time. In the past, we would have taken photos, brought them to the store and wait for development and then mail them to selected people. We would ahve also made phone calls, but certainly not as many as the number of people we were able to email. Finally, anyone who has been to a hospital understands that technology is keeping people alive. 100 years ago, woman were still dying from chid birth and yet that was never a concern for my wife. So, tech keeps people healthy and enables me to share that good news with many.

No comments: