Friday, October 5, 2007

#3 Grab yourself a blog in 3 steps

Being a blogger in three steps - nonsense. Or that is what I thought. I had an idea that it was not a hard thing to set up, but I really didn't know the steps. Using Blogger really did make it easy and, yes, I am pleasantly surprised. My favorite part was choosing a new and a template and then it was just a matter of typing (that I knew I could do). My purpose, other than using this for the QL Learning 2.0, I am still unsure of that. Communicate with friends, family, strangers like others do? Maybe. Like so many things, I believe my blog will be driven by necessity.

1 comment:

Dale said...

I think that's when things work best and I know it's when I'm most motivated to learn: when there's some purpose.

I didn't learn to put photos on my blog for a long time, because what I wanted to share was text. Then when I wanted to put a picture...well, I had to figure it out. And one day (on my personal blog) I wanted to say something, that is, add a voice post. I'd noticed before that it was possible, but I learned how when it was important to me.