Thursday, December 13, 2007

#21 Podcast, Smodcasts

Podcasting is one of those things that has only recently entered my virtual world, but did so before Librarian 2.0. As an NPR listener, they talk about podcasts as a way to hear certain rebroadcast of shows and there was one I wanted to hear, so I went to the site and it was as easy as clicking a button. Also, as a YALSA member, there podcast set up on a number of topics - interviews really - with librarians in the trenches talking about their experiences. When I went to podcast.net, I found all sorts of interesting sites from Clash music to Vegan Radio. The other two sites, Yahoo Audio and Podcastally.com were way too commercial and always trying to sell me something. I'll stick to the free stuff and added the YALSA podcasting site to my Blogline.

No comments: