Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

The posting gave a short list which brought me to the #1-#3 listing for a variety of categories. If this is the short list, I am very glad I did not go to the long list. I was very pleased to see that through this exercise and my own web experience, I have been using some of the best tools on the web. for example, Mapping (Google Maps), Classified (Craigslist), Collective Writing (Google Docs), Social Tagging (del.icio.us), Video (YouTube), Photo (Flickr) and Social (Facebook), are the best in their class. For something different, I went to Yelp, a city guide which I tested like I do other city guides I've used, for Vegi restaurants. It mentioned a lot of ones in NYC that I have visited and also broke them down into categories, which I often do not see with vegi restaurants. I will use this when I go to Philadelphia for mid-winter. Another helpful find!

No comments: